1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
4.Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
8. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
9. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
10. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
11. IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
13. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
14. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
15. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
16. Everything Tasmania takes no responsiblity for and is not liable for failed or ineffective advertising on our website or via our social media pages. All advertisers that advertise with Everything Tasmania are bound to these terms and conditions by displaying advertisements on the Everything Tasmania website and Everything Tasmania social media pages. We will ensure we do our best possible job at making sure each advertisement returns positive results for our advertisers but we do not guarantee results or make promises of return on investment. Everything Tasmania has a strict no refund policy on all paid advertising.
Problems or questions
18. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site; www.privacy.gov.au.
Limitation of Liability
a. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
b. We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with Us.
c. We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
20. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
21. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
22. All business images and business copy used by Everything Tasmania and in the business directory are copyright of their respected business owner. If you would like your listing removed, or any notice a breach of copyright please contact us immediately via our CONTACT PAGE.
23. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tasmania and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Tasmania and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
24. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
25. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
26. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
27. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
28. Our subscription service has no lock in contract and can be cancelled at anytime.
29. We do not offer refunds once a monthly cycle has been charged. You can however contact us to request a refund which we may consider if the reason for your refund request is reasonable.
30. We reserve the right to remove/add any listing at any time at our discretion.